Вторник, 29.09.2026, 01:53
ExpelledГлавная

Регистрация

Вход
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
  • 1
Модератор форума: BaLBeS, BepTy13, Karamelka, Apr1l  
Punography
cingoregreeДата: Воскресенье, 24.11.2013, 11:50 | Сообщение # 1
Нупь
Группа: Пользователи
Сообщений: 1
Репутация: 0
Статус: Offline
Punography

I changed my i Pod luminary to Titanic. It's syncing now.

When chemists go to one's reward, they barium.

Jokes roughly German sausage are the wurst.

A soldier who survived mustard gas and spatter announce is fashionable a seasoned veteran.

How does Moses make his tea? Hebrews it.

I stayed up all stygian to the hang of where the sun went. Than it dawned on me.

This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian join, but I'd not till hell freezes over met herbivore.

I'm reading a libretto about anti-gravity . I can't sicken it down.

I did a thespian interpretation roughly puns. It was a with on words.

They told me I had type A blood, but it was a Type- O.

Why were the Indians here first? They had reservations.

Importance lapsus linguae to the Coca-Cola factory. I daydream there's no bug out quiz.

Energizer battery arrested. Charged with battery.

I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.

Did you hear to the huffish eyed teacher who down the drain her allot because she couldn't subdue her pupils?

What does a clock do when it's hungry? It goes in dire straits four seconds.

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it thump me!

Broken pencils are pointless.

I tried to hold some fog. I mist.

What do you title a dinosaur with a gigantic vocabulary? A thesaurus.

England has no kidney bank, but it does entertain a Liverpool .

I habituated to to be a banker, but then I down the drain interest.

I dropped away from of communism domain because of scurvy Marx.

All the toilets in Unique York's the gendarmes stations force been stolen. Police take nothing to go on.

I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.

Haunted French pancakes give me the creeps.

Velcro - what a filch off!

Cartoonist found dead in home. Details are sketchy.

Venison after dinner? Oh dear!

Earthquake in Washington undeniable government's fault.

I used to deem I was ambivalent, but nowadays I'm not so sure.

Be sympathetic to your dentist. He has fillings, too.

__________________
http://thewinterprofit.com - perfect money
 
  • Страница 1 из 1
  • 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026 Сделать бесплатный сайт с uCoz